Our hotel is located directly across the street from the Art Gallery of Hamilton, one of Canada's oldest art galleries and the country's third largest. As the partner of the Art Gallery of Hamilton, our guests enjoy convenient access to explore more than 10,000 works of art, including The Eye of Napoléon exhibit.
- Adults: $10
- Students/Seniors: $8
- Children (6-17): $4
- Under 5 years: FREE
- Family (2 adults and up to 4 children): $25
The Art Gallery of Hamilton presents Friday Free Night, an opportunity for members of the public to enjoy GALLERY LEVEL ONE exhibitions at no charge.
Friday Free Night is on the first Friday of each month from 4:00 - 8:00 pm (Holiday Fridays* that land on a first Friday are open until 8:00 pm).
- Tuesday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm
- Monday: Closed (open select holidays
The AGH is open on select holidays, including Family Day (ON, AB, SK), March Break, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, August Civic Holiday, Labour Day, and Thanksgiving Day. Holiday Hours are from 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm.