We offer plenty of options for Hamilton transportation to help you get to and from the airport, and around the city.
Driving to Sheraton Hamilton Hotel? Find your way with our directions.
Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is 72.42 km/45.0 miles away.
- Rental Cars
- Avis Rent A Car- (800) 879-2847
- Budget Rental Car- (800) 268-8900
- Airport Shuttle:
Airways Transit provides ground transportation to Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. Reservation required. Contact (905) 689-4460 for rates and more information.
Hamilton Airport (YHM)
Hamilton Airport is 15.2 km/6.0 miles away.
- Blue Line Cab (24 hours a day) - Fee: $40 CAD. (905) 525-2583
- Rental Cars
- Thrifty Car Rental- 1-800-THRIFTY
Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG)
Niagara Falls International Airport is 77.25 km/48.0 miles away.
Getting Around Hamilton
- Hamilton Cab Contact: (905) 777-7777
- Hamilton Street Railway Co - HSR. Fee: $3 CAD. (905) 527-4441
Hamilton's city-owned transit system provides a quick, safe and easy way to travel the City of Hamilton.
- GO Transit - Hours: 4:15 AM - 6:00 PM. (888) 438-6646.
GO Trains and GO Buses connect Hamilton with the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). GO Transit serves a population of five million in an 8,000-square-kilometre area (3,000 square miles) radiating from downtown Toronto to Hamilton and Guelph in the west; Orangeville, Barrie, and Beaverton to the north; and Port Perry, Oshawa, and Newcastle in the east.
Local Area Map
- African Lion Safari
- FirstOntario Centre
- Hamilton Shopping Centre
- Hess Village
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Tim Hortons Fields
- Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum
- Dundurn Castle
- HMCS Haida